>>> Our Mission
>>> Recent News
>>> Composer News
- Interview with SCGC member Rob Carli on his collaboration for the CSA nominated score “Wynonna Earp: House of Memories”
- Congratulations to SCGC member Rob Carli who has been nominated for a CSA award for Murdoch Mysteries!
- Interview with CSA Nominee Lawrence Shragge about his score for L.M. Montgomery’s Anne of Green Gables
- Interview with SCGC Member John Welsman – nominated for a CSA award for the film “Painted Land: In Search of the Group of Seven”
- Interview with Todor Kobakov and Steve London – CSA Nominees for their score “Born to Be Blue”
- Interview with CSA Nominee and SCGC Member – Jesse Zubot
>>> Seminars DVD
The SCGC has produced these unique educational DVD resources which explore exciting facets of our workshops and seminars across Canada with leading composers for film, television and new media, together with in-depth interviews on the hows and whys of the music business of interest to all composers.
Topics covered include copyright creation, library music, midi orchestration, exotic instrument demonstrations, music supervision and much more!
These products are available FREE to current SCGC members and for $20CAD (no tax) to non-members.
Industry Seminars, Workshops, Instrument Demonstrations and More (NTSC / DVD / Colour / Chaptered / ©SCGC 2006)
The Hows and Whys of the Business for Music Soundtracks in Film, Television and New Media (NTSC / DVD / Colour / Chaptered / ©SCGC 2003)