>>> Our Mission
>>> Recent News
>>> Composer News
- Medhat Hanbali scores the short film “Finger Night” screening at CIFF
- Mitch Lee scored the film “This Is What It Sounds Like Falling Out of Love With You” screening at CIFF!
- “Manchester By The Sea” scored by Leslie Barber is screening at three Film Festivals!
- Edo Van Breeman Scored the film “Hello Destroyer” screening at VIFF
- Steph Copeland scored the film “Let Her Out” screening at the Calgary Film Festival
- Congrats to Adam White, Jamie Shields, and David Wall who’s film The Skyjackers Tale screens at TIFF!
>>> Seminars DVD
The SCGC has produced these unique educational DVD resources which explore exciting facets of our workshops and seminars across Canada with leading composers for film, television and new media, together with in-depth interviews on the hows and whys of the music business of interest to all composers.
Topics covered include copyright creation, library music, midi orchestration, exotic instrument demonstrations, music supervision and much more!
These products are available FREE to current SCGC members and for $20CAD (no tax) to non-members.
Industry Seminars, Workshops, Instrument Demonstrations and More (NTSC / DVD / Colour / Chaptered / ©SCGC 2006)
The Hows and Whys of the Business for Music Soundtracks in Film, Television and New Media (NTSC / DVD / Colour / Chaptered / ©SCGC 2003)