>>> Composed and performed opening and closing credits for new VH1/Banger Films show

SCGC Forums Member News Composed and performed opening and closing credits for new VH1/Banger Films show

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Janal Bechthold 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Paul

Hi!
    My first post here and to be honest I have a lot to learn from you all.
    The VH1 show (created by Banger Films) ROCK ICONS has started airing on the network and I have many questions of how I can parlay this into more work.
    First of all it was a joy to work with Banger (my wife is the head of visual research there and I did cues for the “Super Duper Alice Cooper” film that was named Best Feature Documentary, and also took the Documentary Best Editing prize at the Canadian Screen Awards!) and we seem to be the go-to guys (I have a partner in my corp called Echosound Studiolab – he is not a member here but a wonderful engineer named Neil McDonald) and am happy with our career progress.
    What next can I do with all this?

Here’s the link to the show on the website.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/rock-icons/

Congrats Paul! I would take this time to reconnect with the other content creators in your network and reach out to people who make similar types of shows. Don’t forget a celebratory casual lunch with the people you worked with – it’s a great time to reconnect on a personal level and ask them for a recommendation of who you can call who might need music shortly!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.